Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Date format in CUCM 8.6

Hi guys,

I just completed an system cutover from CUCM 6 to CUCM 8.6. one of user reports that she used to see phone display with dates that has 3 letter month, rather than two digit number, and now in new system it's only 2 digit number for the month.

Does anyone know where I can set the date format to display 3 letter month rather than 2 digit month?

cheers

ming

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Date format in CUCM 8.6

Ming,

I guess, that's pretty much working as designed in CUCM 8.6. I dont see any option to edit the format to allow 3 letter display for Month.

Regards

GP.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Date format in CUCM 8.6

Ming,

I guess, that's pretty much working as designed in CUCM 8.6. I dont see any option to edit the format to allow 3 letter display for Month.

Regards

GP.

Date format in CUCM 8.6

hi GP,

Thanks for your reply, I don't find such option in CUCM 6 either. I think the user might be dreaming about seeing the 3 letter format.

let me know if anyone finds such option.

thanks.

Date format in CUCM 8.6

Did anyone find a solution? I've got a few people asking for the same thing becasue the old system had the three letter month format?

VIP Super Bronze

Date format in CUCM 8.6

Adam,

There is no such feature as a three letter format in the date system in CUCM.

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content