Views
Helpful
Replies

Date format in CUCM 8.6

minghui.qi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I just completed an system cutover from CUCM 6 to CUCM 8.6. one of user reports that she used to see phone display with dates that has 3 letter month, rather than two digit number, and now in new system it's only 2 digit number for the month.

Does anyone know where I can set the date format to display 3 letter month rather than 2 digit month?

cheers

ming

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ming,

I guess, that's pretty much working as designed in CUCM 8.6. I dont see any option to edit the format to allow 3 letter display for Month.

Regards

GP.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ming,

I guess, that's pretty much working as designed in CUCM 8.6. I dont see any option to edit the format to allow 3 letter display for Month.

Regards

GP.

hi GP,

Thanks for your reply, I don't find such option in CUCM 6 either. I think the user might be dreaming about seeing the 3 letter format.

let me know if anyone finds such option.

thanks.

adam.benson
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone find a solution? I've got a few people asking for the same thing becasue the old system had the three letter month format?

Adam,

There is no such feature as a three letter format in the date system in CUCM.

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: