Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DB Rep status =2 but report shows servers not RTMT reachable

Guys,

i have a cluster of 5 servers.

All 5 when running the CLI Command "utils dbreplication runtimestate" Show a DB Replication state of 2 (good)

When i run the unified CM Database status report from the GUI on the publisher i get the following; It reports all subscribers are not contactable via RTMT, however - everything else is good (CMhosts good Rhosts good connectivity check good ping good, CM SQL hosts good all is good!)

report.jpg

When i run the same report from any of the subscribers, they only list the publisher as being unreachable from RTMT.  All other servers are reachable from RTMT just fine, and all other things (CM Rhosts etc) are also good. This happened after i upgraded from CM 8.5.1.1000-26 to 8.5.1.13900-5 to get around the cosmetic bug "the onconfig file does not match the publisher" when running this same report.

Now the onconfig file matches but apparently RTMT connection does not work!

The RTMT reporter servlet is up and started just fine, and I have rebooted all servers in the cluster twice already since the upgrade to try and fix this.

FROM PUB:

admin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: Replication status command started at: 2011-11-01-15-31
     Replication status command COMPLETED 530 tables checked out of 530
     No Errors or Mismatches found.

Use 'file view activelog cm/trace/dbl/sdi/ReplicationStatus.2011_11_01_15_31_27.out' to see the details

DB Version: ccm8_5_1_13900_5
Number of replicated tables: 530

Cluster Detailed View from PUB (5 Servers):

PING            REPLICATION     REPL.   DBver&  REPL.   REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    STATUS          QUEUE   TABLES  LOOP?   (RTMT) & details
-----------     ------------    ------  ----    -----------     -----   ------- -----   -----------------
LG-SPES-IPT00   10.125.42.30    0.028   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2) PUB Setup Completed
LG-SPES-IPT01   10.125.42.31    0.176   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2) Setup Completed
LG-SPPQ-IPT02   10.145.1.32     0.157   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2) Setup Completed
LG-SPAS-IPT01   10.104.1.31     0.159   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2) Setup Completed
LG-SPPQ-IPT01   10.145.1.31     0.157   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2) Setup Completed

And from SUB:

admin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: Only available on the PUB

DB Version: ccm8_5_1_13900_5
Number of replicated tables: 530

Cluster Detailed View from SUB (5 Servers):

PING            REPLICATION     REPL.   DBver&  REPL.   REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    STATUS          QUEUE   TABLES  LOOP?   (RTMT)
-----------     ------------    ------  ----    -----------     -----   ------- -----   -----------------
LG-SPES-IPT00   10.125.42.30    0.167   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2)
LG-SPES-IPT01   10.125.42.31    0.181   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2)
LG-SPPQ-IPT02   10.145.1.32     0.158   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2)
LG-SPAS-IPT01   10.104.1.31     0.159   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2)
LG-SPPQ-IPT01   10.145.1.31     0.027   Yes     Connected       0       match   Yes     (2)

Please help, im not sure where to go with this? One of my friends suggested doing a dbreplication stop across the whole cluster and then dropadmindb and rebuild replication but to me this is not a replication issue but an RTMT one?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES

DB Rep status =2 but report shows servers not RTMT reachable

Did you find an answer to this problem? Thanks

I'm seeing this on version 10

I'm seeing this on version 10.5 now were you able to fix it? Thx for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies