Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

dbreplication status (#4 Not Setup) Off-line

Hello Guys,

Cut short, i'm having dbreplication issue on my cluster. Kindly please refer below dbreplication runtimes status from Pub and Sub. Can someone guide me, how to solved this problem?

My Cucm 8.6 version

For your info, the Sub has been rebuilt due to database corrupt and cisco recommend me to rebuilt the server. Once install the dbreplication status as below.

SHCBJCUCM01

===========

admin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: REPLICATION RESET all Started at 2013-09-02-05-33

DB Version: ccm8_6_2_20000_2

Number of replicated tables: 541

Cluster Detailed View from PUB (2 Servers):

PING            REPLICATION     REPL.   DBver&  REPL.   REPLICATION SETUP

SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    STATUS          QUEUE   TABLES  LOOP?   (RTMT) & details

-----------     ------------    ------  ----    -----------     -----   ------- -----   -----------------

SHCBJCUCM01     10.1.30.10      0.033   Yes     Connected       0       match   No      (2) PUB

SHCBJCUCM02     10.1.30.11      0.255   Yes     Off-Line        N/A     0       N/A     (4) N/A

SHCBJCUCM02

===========

admin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: Only available on the PUB

DB Version: ccm8_6_2_20000_2

Number of replicated tables: 0

Cluster Detailed View from SUB (2 Servers):

PING            REPLICATION     REPL.   DBver&  REPL.   REPLICATION SETUP

SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    STATUS          QUEUE   TABLES  LOOP?   (RTMT)

-----------     ------------    ------  ----    -----------     -----   ------- -----   -----------------

SHCBJCUCM01     10.1.30.10      0.275   Yes     Off-Line        N/A     541     No      (2)

SHCBJCUCM02     10.1.30.11      0.050   Yes     Off-Line        N/A     match   No      (4)

Everyone's tags (2)
4 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Afad,

The best thing to do is to follow this document step by step and I am sure it will help you resolve this issue.

Ensure you follow every step and if you still have issues let us know

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13672#comment-5297

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Re: dbreplication status (#4 Not Setup) Off-line

Hi aokanlawon

I have follow the procedure from the document that you have share. The step as below:

1. utils dbreplication stop all (issue command on Pub)

2. utils dbreplication reset all (issue command on Pub)

3. Wait for 1 hour

4. utils dbreplication runtimestate (issue on both Pub/Sub and the result as below)

Any idea..

Appreciate your help.

Many Thanks

VIP Super Bronze

1. First of all have you checked that there is network connectivity between the publisher and subscriber

2. Have you verified the contecnt of the ff: as stated in the docuement

/etc/hosts

/home/informix/.rhosts

$INFORMIXDIR/etc/sqlhosts

There are lots of troubleshooting steps in the document..Please follow them

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
VIP Purple

Hi Mohd.,

Hope the subscriber which u have rebuilt has same credentials like Security /Platform/Application username&password.

regds,

aman

Views
Helpful
Replies