Views
Helpful
Replies

DBWalker Error 1226: set to go to a missing call handler with an ObjectID

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hi all,

I've got 5 call handler errors from the dbWalker. Please see below, I follow what the error said to fix it but it didn't seem to work. Any ideas gentlemen ? Thanks in advance !!!

1226:(error) set to go to a missing call handler with an ObjectID={086581DB-C512-4976-BC14-4CE9F2430CE3}

You can try reselecting the after greeting action on the 'greetings' page for this call handler or subscriber and saving to clear this issue

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

DTran,

Did you get this taken care of in your prep for upgrade to 4.0(5) or do you need me to step thru this with you?

Hailey

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

DTran,

Did you get this taken care of in your prep for upgrade to 4.0(5) or do you need me to step thru this with you?

Hailey

Thanks David !!! Really appreciate all your help !!!

I've got all the errors taken care of . The errors were related to the Greeting Error and Audio Text Manager took care of it. dbWalker runs clean now.  I am planning on doing the upgrade to 4.0.5 on this coming Wednesday or Thursday. Below are the steps that I am going to do. I think it's pretty straight forward but let me know if you see any concerns/issues.

Assume I already have a good DiRT back and a mirrored drive pulled.

1- Failover the primary to the secondary server. Users will be on the secondary while the primary is being upgraded.

2- Run CUSPA on primary server

3- Run Unity 4.0.5 setup on primary server to begin the upgrade install. Follow procedures to complete the install.

Assume the primary server got upgraded successfully.

- Failback secondary to primary server. Repeat step 1-3 to complete the upgrade.

Thanks again David !!!

D.

Sounds like you're pretty well prepared.  Just make sure you have a solid implementation plan and remember you may need to reconfigure failover at some point after the ugprade.  However, you're well studied and that's the first battle.  Good luck to you.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: