Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Directory edit on CCM 4.1.3

Hello,

I need to edit the Telephone Number field for all my users (1650). It the number that appears in the corporate directory (CD) service.

I tried the BAT tool, but it does not work for that field (normal behavior).

Can I edit the telephone number directly on the DC Directory application on my publisher or do I have to use the web interface and go one by one.

The modification is simple currently I have 8 digits in the CD i.e. 83272157.

I want to suppress the first digit (8) for all users and keep only 7 i.e. 3272157.

Thanks for your help.

Olivier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: DC Directory edit on CCM 4.1.3

Yes, you can use the DC Directoyr Administrator to modify the Telephone Number field, in fact when you use the CCMAdmin it pulls the information from there.

HTH

//Jorge

4 REPLIES

Yes, you can use the DC Directoyr Administrator to modify the Telephone Number field, in fact when you use the CCMAdmin it pulls the information from there.

HTH

//Jorge

Jorge,

My question is very similar to this one but in the opposit direction. I am migrating all users from 4 digits to 5, can I use the Telephone Number field in the DC Directory Administrator to modify all extensions from 4 to 5 digits? If so, would it be possible to include the procedure for how to do that? After modification, do I need to restart any services or the server?

Thanks

Hello,

From what I know it is possible to add a digit to the existing number.

you will need to find the appropriate regular expression, on the DC directory bulk update tool.

However it modifies the way the number appear in the CD, not the actual phone directory number...

Thank you Jorge !

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content