Views
Helpful
Replies

DDTS CSCts63954 in CUC

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Someone know if this bug also affects 8.6.2 ??

Also when is going to be fixed?

Regards

Carlo

6 Replies 6

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

In the CUC Release Notes:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/release/notes/861cucrn.html

Note

Connection  8.6 versions of languages other than ENU are released. The Connection  server must be running a minimum of 8.6(1)ES2 to use these languages.

So the question is when the 8.6(1)ES2 is going to be available for the public, or else the Locales for 8.6.2 when they are going to be available?

Regards

Hi there,

The locale files for 8.6(2) have not been released yet

Note

Connection 8.6.2 version of languages other than ENU will be released soon.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/release/notes/862cucrn.html#wp1300703

The 8.6(1)ES2 files are available for download (via path below) but won't work on 8.6(2)

Unity Connection Locale Installer-8.6(1)ES2

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the info, currently if you use CUC 8.6(1a) even with the locales 8.6(1)ES2, the locales won't show up. The fix must be in CUC, I would suspect that 8.6(1b) will be ES2, but there is no release date yet.

8.6.2 doesn't have this bug, but as you pointed out there are no locales either.

Regards

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carlo,

Did you try opening a TAC case to see if they could load

up ES2 for special download for you?

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

Yeap, that's what I did. TAC published an ES, but is not the ES2, it just contains the fix for the DDTS

Thanks

i have cuc 8.6.2 and i install this locale uc-locale-pt_BR-8.6.2.1-25.cop.sgn but is does not appear for me to choose this language after a install

Thanks

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: