cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default IDD route pattern

yeow_km
Level 1
Level 1

I have a few IDD service providers that allow users to make IDD calls by dialing the IDD code follow by the IDD number.

All the various IDD service provider is already configured in my CUCM as route pattern.

eg. 90XX, 90XX, 90XX, 90XX, 915XX.

Users can dial eg. 9019 country code, area code, telephone number to call the overseas number.

How can I force users to use a default IDD route pattern, eg. 915XX without them having to dial the full IDD code ?

Previously when we were using the traditional PBX system, the PBX was able to translate anything from 90XX, 90XX, 90XX to a default 915XX, which is cheaper than the other providers.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried translation patterns??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

how should i go around using translation pattern ?

First digit 9 is to dial out.

15XX is service provider code.

how do i translate 9XXX to 9XXXX ?

let the user have access to a translation patten of 9XXX using a partition accessible via their CSS

translate the 9XXX to 9XXXX but here you need to be more specific you can not add additional X it has to be number to expand the digests

give the translation pattern CSS has access to the desired route patterns for PSTN dial out

hope this help

if helpful Rate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: