Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting location not possible

Hello

I have a little problem with deleting a location.

We migrated 14 people to another location and now i like to delete everything who's pointing to this location.

I could delete everything else like "Region" or "Device Pool" etc. but if I like to delete the location, the CUCM stop with the

following error:

"Delete failed. The  pkid column in the location table in the database is  being referenced from another table.  Please check the dependency  records, remove the reference, and then try the delete again."

When I check the dependency  records, the CM tells me that we have 14 Remote Destination Profiles who are using this location.

The problem is, I can't find any configuration at all Profiles who are referencing to this location.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pascal

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Pascal,

Did you check via this method?

Finding Remote Destination Profiles

Cisco Unified Communications Manager lets you locate specific remote  destination profiles on the basis of specific criteria. To locate remote  destination profiles, follow these steps:

Procedure

Step 1 Choose Device > Device Settings > Remote Destination Profile.

The Find and List Remote Destination Profiles window displays. Records  from an active (prior) query may also display in the window.

Step 2 To find all records in the database, ensure the dialog box is empty; go to Step 3.

To filter or search records

From the first drop-down list box, choose a search parameter.

From the second drop-down list box, choose a search pattern.

Specify the appropriate search text, if applicable.

Note To add additional search criteria, click the + button. When you add criteria, the system searches for a record that  matches all criteria that you specify. To remove criteria, click the - button to remove the last added criterion or click the Clear Filter button to remove all added search criteria.

Step 3 Click Find.

All matching records display. You can change the number of items that  display on each page by choosing a different value from the Rows per  Page drop-down list box.

Note You can delete multiple records from the database by checking the check boxes next to the appropriate record and clicking Delete Selected. You can delete all configurable records for this selection by clicking Select All and then clicking Delete Selected.

Step 4 From the list of records that display, click the link for the record that you want to view.

Note To reverse the sort order, click the up or down arrow, if available, in the list header.

The window displays the item that you choose.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html#wp1125176

Cheers!

Rob

"When it comes to luck you make your own  " 

- Springsteen

Hi Rob

I can find those 14 Profiles but if I check the configuration of those profiles, there's no option

to configure the location...only Name, Description, User ID, Device Pool and so on.

I don't want to delete the Remote Destination Profiles.

There must be something who is referncing to this old location but I don't know where...

Regards,

Pascal

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition also review BAT templates.

Chris