cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deployment IP telephony

bayzambmosaye
Level 1
Level 1

I want to deploy a Wide Area Network IP telephony communication so all my offices and sub offices can use the IP phones technology. What equipment and software do I need to procure? I need 200 IP phones for sure, for all my workers. What softphone will we use? Do I need IP Voice gateway, etc? Please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The best advice would be for you to contact a local Cisco Partner/Reseller to they can assist you with the design and quote for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The best advice would be for you to contact a local Cisco Partner/Reseller to they can assist you with the design and quote for this.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi ,

you can use call manager express version 9 for example, for HQ if the employees is about 100 or less use cisco 2921 router, if more (up to 150 maybe) use 2951.

for sub offices if the users are 12 or less per office use 1861E router, if more up to 35 users , use 2901 router.

For sure take into consideration future expansion.

- for phones , u can use any ip phone type (soft or physical phones)

- U will need to purchase also additional DSP card,,,

if u don`t get the point or have no idea, it is better for you to follow Mr.Jaime advice.

regards,

It is impossible to provide a solution after one liner request, there are many different ways a solution can be proposed and in fact few different solutions, CUCM, BE6K, CME, UC520, etc all depending on your requirements, your network topology and connectivity, prices, and so forth. I agree with Java, engage a local Cisco UC specialized partner who can provide you with FREE solution architecture and price quote.

HTH,

Chris

Yes Mr. Chris,

you are totally right, it is just an initial help,

regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: