Views
Helpful
Replies

Design and Deployment of a VoIP installation for hotels

Raul Armas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Could anybody please suggest some pdf or document about the basic ideas and devices necessaries for a hotel VoIP deployment?

I would like to have some sort of "Success Story" where the requeriments, design and final concept is explained.

Thanks.

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Here is Cisco's page to Hospitality industry with some case studies, etc:

http://www.cisco.com/web/strategy/trec/trec.html

HTH,

Chris

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

if you have requirements from your client then we can help you with some suggestions

This client basically wants to migrate to VoIP but also having complete integration with its new IP Security Cameras System and Micros platform.

They will need conection for:

* Around 75 guests rooms.

* Restaurant.

* Bar.

* Spa.

* Guest Services.
* Front Desk.

* Security.

* 15 Administration Offices.

* IT Support.

* and future scalability.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

To know a suitable solution to meet your customer's need, I suggest you reach out to Cisco SE team locally for your country who can propose best solution considering budget limits.

Pls rate the post if above info helps.

GP.

Actually, I was looking for the best cutting-edge solution Cisco has at the moment, as budget is not a problem so far.

This client wills to have a 7 star hotel in the next 5 to 6 years.

I just want some diagrams and specific models to start with.

I hasn´t been able to find some sort of comparision chart between updated Cisco VoIP technolgies and solutions.

Thanks.

Excellent !! SE should be able to help you with all the details you need. They deal with such requirements very often.

GP.

Sorry, could you please explain what "SE" stands for?

Thanks.

SE stands for Systems/ Sales Engineer. Your organization must be dealing with that team very often as they deal directly in selling products.

GP.

Actually, I was looking for the best cutting-edge solution Cisco has at the moment, as budget is not a problem so far.

This client wills to have a 7 star hotel in the next 5 to 6 years.

When is the implementation date???

If budget is not a problem then any Cisco authorized reseller will be pounding your door to have your business.