Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Design Question

I have a CM system set up for a school. During normal hours a call to the main number is diverted to unity which gives the user a list of options that will transfer them to different numbers.

Out of hours a call the main number is diverted to a message that informs them the school is closed

When the school is on holiday I need all calls to the main number to go to a message that informs them it?s a school holiday-

I can?t use time of day routing as this does not take into account dates, I could use a schedule in unity but this would only send the user to the close message for the call handler and still let them press the options for the various transfers.

I currently set this manually by changing the called number on the translation pattern which is then matched against a different routing rule in unity. I was hoping there might be an automatic way of doing this if I was given the dates

Any suggestions welcome-thanks

1 REPLY

Re: Design Question

ignore me I just found the ignore caller input check box under the closed greeting

:(

Views
Helpful
Replies