Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Destination Pattern number affecting gateway registration

Hello All,

We have H.323 gateway and gatekeeper environment. Recently the site stops receiving incoming calls and I found that the gateway was not registered with GK. I found the below dial-peer recently added to the gateway with the help of monitoring tool and the time when i removed the dial-peer the gateway registered with GK. 

Dial-peer voice 1111 ports

Destination-pattern 96xxxxxxxxxx

ports 0/1/3

When I configure the dial-peer in lab router and found the number mentioned in the destination pattern is registering with GK and its not allowing the gateway to GK with h323 ID and also getting duplicate alias entry in h225 asn debug. But my questions are  

1. Why the number configured in Dial-peer destination pattern is registering with GK?
  2. I can see some numbers configured with destination pattern is also registered with GK but it’s not affecting the gateway registration to GK, why?
  3. Why only the dial-peer 1111 was affecting the gateway registration to GK?
1 REPLY

We'll need some debugs ran on

We'll need some debugs ran on the gatekeeper to see what's actually happening when that dial-peer is added that breaks registration.

debug gatekeeper main 5

debug ras

debug h225 asn1

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content