Re: Determining the number of phones on a particular Firmware ve
the report of the phones and the firware they are using can be generated using RTMT
In your RTMT go to
1. call manager->device->device search->open device Search->phone
2. Select Device with status –Registered (As per your requirement)
3. Select device with download status- Any Status (As per your requirement)
4. Search device By model –Any model (As per your requirement)
5. Search with name- Any Name/Address (As per your requirement)
6. Monitor following attributes (tick all your
requirements ,make sure you have the check on the ActiveLoadId)
7. The ActiveLoadId is what will show you your firmware.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...