Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Dial peers - transfering voip incoming calls to another router

Hello.

I am trying to transfer some of the incoming voip calls sent to one of our voice gateways(router) to another router, equipped with CME.

I tried to follow the concepts of inbound and outbound dialpeers and hairpinning (if I understood correctly) but with no luck.

Did anybody get this to work and has an example ?

Tks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Dial peers - transfering voip incoming calls to another rout

Well, there's a bit more than that. To be assured it works, you need an ip-to-ip GW image, and configure service voip, allow sip to sip connecions (or h323 if that's what youre using).

3 REPLIES

I have transferred calls from one gateway to another over a PTP link; just make sure the destination-pattern is the IP of the next gateway. Also, make sure routing is setup properly.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Well, there's a bit more than that. To be assured it works, you need an ip-to-ip GW image, and configure service voip, allow sip to sip connecions (or h323 if that's what youre using).

Belilacqua, a sharp shoot. it worked. I was missing the voice service voip allow h323 to h323 command in the router that needs to relay the calls (the 'middle' router) to the CME.

tks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content