Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialing 0 from Metting Place Express

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Folks,

I am trying to dial 0 for the assitance but I receive a message stating " Your call could not be placed". I am pretty sure it's something about Partition/CSS but I don't seem to be able to figure it out. Here're some ditails:

MPE main number = 8800

Partition: PT-Special-Numbers

0(zero)is a translation pattern which gets transfered to 8000 for the receptionist. When I dial 8000 from the MPE it works but not the "0"

Partition:PT-Special-Numbers

CSS: CSS-Transaltion.

CSS-Translatin contains:

PT-PSTN

PT-Phones

PT-Special-Numbers

End users:

Partition: PT-Phones

CSS: CSS-Device

CSS-Device contains:

PT-Phones

PT-Special-Numbers

PT-PSTN (for outbound calls)

End users are able to dial any extensins or 10 digits number in and out to/from meeging place Express. The only option which is not working is dialing 0 for assistance. And I know it's becaue 0 is a translation Pattern but I don't understand why it's not working. Thank you all for shading some lights.

Thanks,

15 Replies 15

Rob,

please see if you can help me with the following issues too.

I have two remaining issues with MPE:

1)I have configured the phone view for the Meeting Place Express but everytime I try to access the service using my phone (7971) I receive a message stating "You are not authorized to view this page due to an incorrect UserID/Password pair or your authorization has been expired". It doesn't even give me the chance to enter the UserID and Password.

The following is the URL that I am using in the phone services for the MPE:

http://10.X.X.15:8080/MPAPI/ipphone/login?serverhost=10.X.X.15:8080

2)I am able to access the meetingplace administration page from outlook to schedule a meeting but when I press the "save and close button" from outlook calander, I receive a new page explaining the possible causes of the miscommunication between the outlook and MPE. Please find the error page in attachment. Could you please let me know if I am missing anything? I verified all configs regarding the error page and they are all good. Your help is as usual appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: