Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DID problems transfer

Hi

I have a big problem , i have CUCM v7 , Ericsson system (Analouge) ,Cisco router 1900. I have a SIP trunk to my router and calls are going to my CUCM without any problems. I need to do incoming calls to Ericsson

Thanks

3 REPLIES

DID problems transfer

Hi,

it does not work that way. SIP is a VOIP signalling protocol and expects an IP network (an analogue connection is not an IP network).

Does this Ericsson PBX have an ISDN PRI connection? I would usually recommend to buy a ISDN T1/E1 VWIC2 card for the router and set up Q-SIG.

Does it sound like a solution to you?

G.

Re: DID problems transfer

Hi,

well, if it's not absolutely necessary, I would not involve the CUCM.

I don't know anything about the configuration of your VGW, but if the Q-Sig E1 is already up, then I would probably create a pair of dial-peers, one inbound from the SIP provider, and the other outbound to the Ericsson.

Can you post the config of your VGW?

G.

DID problems transfer

Hi

I need to set an outgoing call from my ericsson Ext to PSTN, is this will be through Ericsson PBX or Router. For example dial 911.What are the necessary outgoing dial-peers for that?. I will need to do any thing on Ericsson .

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies