Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Difference between UCL Enhanced Plus vs. Enhanced

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out to clarify the actual difference between a UCL Enhanced Plus license and a UCL Enhaced.

I understand that the difference is that UCL Enhanced Plus supports two devices for 1 end user instead of one device for UCL Enhanced.

If that is correct, using Enhanced Plus allows:

1. Using a hard phone + Jabber?

2. Jabber could be any option (desktop for windows, for mac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

3. Could I configure all of the devices for the user and just use two of them simultaneously?

Regards,

Daniel G.

2 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Hi Daniel, I suppose if u

Hi Daniel,

I suppose if u configure more than two devices for a user, then it would be CUWL Standard and not Enhanced UCL Plus.

regds,

aman

Hello+5  for Aman. Kindly

Hello

+5  for Aman. Kindly also find the below FYI.

Enhanced UCL:- This will allow for the client's deskphone. If the end user wants Jabber only in CTI controlled mode.

Enhanced UCL  Plus:- provides support for two Devices. Example. user A can operate two devices,  IP Phone and his Jabber Client on his iPad. user A will only consume a single UCL Enhanced Plus License in this scenario.

CUWL Standard:- provides for all the features included with the UCL Enhanced / Plus license level.
CUWL Standard provide support for more than two devices. I believe 10 devices remains the maximum keeping in line with UC9.0 CUWL Standard Licensing parameters.

Thanks
please rate all useful information
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content