Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Different time hour between SIP IP Phone 8961 and SCCP 6945

Hi All,

Have a CUCM BE 9.0 with only SIP IP Phone 8961 and SCCP IP Phone 6945 connected. The time hour is displayed fine at SIP phones, but it is one hour less displayed in SCCP Phones. It is used NTP Server which is accesible, so time settings can not be set because of that.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advanced.

3 Replies 3

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Sip phones will use the NTP reference under system.  SCCP do not need this to be configured in order to get date and time. 

Just an idea but

I would check you date and time group and make sure that looks good slash matches up.  Maybe it is throwing it off.

Let me know if this was helpful.

Hi Gregory,

I have made that what you suggested me but have the same error. NTP is rigth because of SIP phones have the right time, but SCCP Phones have one hour less.  Would be a bug problem ?

Thanks in advance.

So what your saying is that when you do a utils ntp status on the publisher is you are setting the same time on the SIP phones but not on the SCCP phones....

From my knowledge you should not have to do anything for SCCP phones that is why I suggested looking at the time zone functions.

Also you said it is exactly 1 hour off or is like 53 mintues off?

Do you have a subscriber?

Is your CUCM group setting your phones to look at the pub or sub?

Can you post the results of a utils ntp status of pub and sub and also show the NTP reference and date/time group you have configured.

If all this looks good then maybe possibly a bug