Views
Helpful
Replies

direct transfer to voicemail for Direct Inward Dialling

sumesh.nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a CME+CUE setup with DID numbers.Can I selectively enable direct transfer of callers to voicemail boxes of out-of-office/on-vacation users?Since DID is enabled there is no scope for the operator to transfer the call.I see guides/steps for the operator initaited direct transfer to voicemail but not much on setups that have DID.

Please suggest

Rgds

Sumesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Sumesh,

This is usually controlled by the Call Forward All setting on the user phones. When a user is

getting ready to head out on vacation or is going to be out of the office, they will Call Forward

to the CUE voicemail Pilot# so their calls will go directly to voicemail instead of ringing x number

of times on the phone first.

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Sumesh,

This is usually controlled by the Call Forward All setting on the user phones. When a user is

getting ready to head out on vacation or is going to be out of the office, they will Call Forward

to the CUE voicemail Pilot# so their calls will go directly to voicemail instead of ringing x number

of times on the phone first.

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: