Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

direct transfer to voicemail for Direct Inward Dialling

Hi

I have a CME+CUE setup with DID numbers.Can I selectively enable direct transfer of callers to voicemail boxes of out-of-office/on-vacation users?Since DID is enabled there is no scope for the operator to transfer the call.I see guides/steps for the operator initaited direct transfer to voicemail but not much on setups that have DID.

Please suggest

Rgds

Sumesh

Everyone's tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Sumesh,

This is usually controlled by the Call Forward All setting on the user phones. When a user is

getting ready to head out on vacation or is going to be out of the office, they will Call Forward

to the CUE voicemail Pilot# so their calls will go directly to voicemail instead of ringing x number

of times on the phone first.

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Sumesh,

This is usually controlled by the Call Forward All setting on the user phones. When a user is

getting ready to head out on vacation or is going to be out of the office, they will Call Forward

to the CUE voicemail Pilot# so their calls will go directly to voicemail instead of ringing x number

of times on the phone first.

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content