Views
Helpful
Replies

Directed call park BLF

dan.letkeman
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

If I have a directed call park blf button setup on a switchboard phone where the directed call park number is in the same partition as the phone line is, all works well.

If I have a directed call park button setup on the same phone where the directed call park number is in a different partition than the line on the phone, but the directed call park line partition is in the same calling search space, why would it not light up?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan.

6 Replies 6

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Make sure the Subscribe CSS under the phone has access to the partition the Directed Call Park is assigned to. 

Please rate useful posts.

Yes, that is the odd thing, it does have access to it.

I have one CSS for the phones - Phones_CSS. In that css there are two partitions, phones_PT, and callpark_PT.

If the directed call park is in the phones_pt, it all works.

If the directed call park is in the callpark_pt , it doesn't work.

The phone, and the line on the phone are both in the same CSS.

Dan.

Just want to make sure, I am not referring to the Device CSS but rather the Subscriber CSS.

Correct.  I do have that set, because it is also set for the other BLF's on the sidecar.

Found out after a trace that there was a partition that had an overlapping number that was higher in the preference list in the css.

Fixed.

FYI, just in case it helps others.

11:29:12.885 ||PretransformCallingPartyNumber=7033
|CallingPartyNumber=7033
|DialingPartition=GVC_Phones_PT
|DialingPattern=102
|FullyQualifiedCalledPartyNumber=102

>> changed the partition on the directed call park partition on the number.

>> it was overlapping from the list of partitions in the CSS..

>> changed the preference of the partition on the CSS and it was working.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: