Views
Helpful
Replies

Directed call park issue

Murali Dharan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Im having directed call park 10X configured in CUCM version 7.1.5. allocated 2 call park numbers for each users. Eg. 100 and 101 for user A. 102 and 103 for user B. When ever the user A tries to park the call on the number 100 and 101 he is getting the busy tone and getting the error mesage on the phone "park slot unavailable", but the number is not already occupied. the same user can park the call to 103 or 104 only he is faving the problem with 100 and 101. Please help.

Murali

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

madhusudhanam
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Murali Dharan,

As you reported, this problem occured due to the bug in the CUCM, the Bug id is "CSCty69753", as work around do restart the CM Services, to fix this upgrade your CUCM to 7.1.5.34095.1.

Please rate this solution.

Regards,

M.Madhusudhana Rao

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is 100 and 101 defined as? If the idea is to have these as direct call park, are they assigned as park DNs on any devices?

Chris

10X (100-109) is configured as directed call park number .

So, you have the single range defined as 10X, and if you park the call on 102 or 103 it works, but 100, 101 gives you the error?

Chris

yes.. you are right.

-Murali

Not sure what the cause may be unless some calls got stuck on those.  You might need to look at CM trace logs to see what is going on.

Chris

Even deleted and reconfigured the same but still the issue is persisting. Guess could be a Bug.

Having question in CM trace. I have selected one month period to collect SDI  traces in RTMT but I'm getting only 2 days traces when i checked in TranslatorX. I guess the traces are overwritten. Is that possible to get old traces>

-Murali

why do you need traces for 1 week? Recreate the issue and collect for that call duration.

Tapan

madhusudhanam
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Murali Dharan,

As you reported, this problem occured due to the bug in the CUCM, the Bug id is "CSCty69753", as work around do restart the CM Services, to fix this upgrade your CUCM to 7.1.5.34095.1.

Please rate this solution.

Regards,

M.Madhusudhana Rao

Thanks Madhu.

-Murali