Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory number associations

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dears

In the end user page in Directory number Associations i am not getting any IPCC extension options why???

is it this is normal.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

IPCC Extension field only appears when you integrate UCCX system to CUCM, if you don't have UCCX installed then you  will not be able to configure IPCC extension as there would be no point of it.  Why do you want it set?

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the drop down menu showing up but there is nothing to select? If so, are there any devices associated to the end user under associated devices?

Or is there no IPCC extension drop down box, if so do you have UCCX integrated to CUCM?

Chris

Dear Chris,

There is no menu for IPCC extension only there is seen primary extension, in which i have selected a primary extension.

i have  600 user device profile whose UDP is associated to controlled profile and extension mobility profiles in their user id and i have only 50 user without UDP and their phones are associated to thei user id

no i don't have any UCCX, but still i want to know is this normal.???

thanks

IPCC Extension field only appears when you integrate UCCX system to CUCM, if you don't have UCCX installed then you  will not be able to configure IPCC extension as there would be no point of it.  Why do you want it set?

Chris

Dear chris,

so this is normal, only when the UCCX is integrated then only we will be able to see the IPCC extension options

thanks

Indeed.

Chris