Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory number MAC mapped details

Hari Prasad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I have some extension number which logged in night schedule but in day its offline so i am unable to trace the MAC address details for those extension thrugh-- Device --- Phone---Actively logged in device report.

Kindly help to find out these detail.

regards

hari

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks, Hari Prasad
4 Replies 4

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

What kind of details are you trying to find?  The device is only going to show up in the actively logged in phone report if the user is logged into extension mobility.  Are you trying to find a way to see what user was logged into a phone in the past?

Thanks Team,

i have tried using active log in but it does not provide past login history and cisco have not given access to Cisco Unified Reporting and RTMT so in this case i will have to raise request to them.

I was loooking for solution from cucum administration navigation which is not available.

Thanks Again

Hari

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks, Hari Prasad

Only way I know of to find this past data is going to be looking through the Extension Mobility logs.  You'll need RTMT access to pull those.

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hari, 

​Are you trying to use the EM reports under Cisco Unified Reporting-->Unified CM Extension Mobility-->Generate Report.

If this is the case this doesn't give a history of past logins and events. It only displays current information.

The history of EM login/logouts can be collected from the log files.

Using RTMT tool, you can just get the total number of completed login/logouts but not the details of EM users who performed login/logout.

Regards, 

Tere. 

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: