cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory service

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

All the users unable to acess the directory service,when i press the directory button in the phone it shows host not found,i have verified all the basic settings in cucm!!!

suggest me on this folks.

5 Replies 5

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

When i delete CTL files manually ,i can able to acess the directory in the phone

Are you facing this issue for specific ip phone model ? And is it recent migration/upgradation ? Was it working earlier ?

Suresh

Now i made in service parmaterd prepare roll back cluster 8.0 make it false & rested all the phones now able to acess the directory,,,suresh we have done a upgradation.

Interesting. If the rollback procedure worked then the TVS itself wasn't broken. The phones wouldn't have accepted the null-length but digitally signed ITL file had the TFTP certificate continuity been broken. Your tomcat certificate must be missing from the tvs-trust store. You should read up on this in the CUCM Security Guide so you understand the mechanics of what is going on here.

Thanks Jonathan,i will go through the document,you are making me easier to understand.

+10 for you. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: