Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Directory URIs change

This has been bugging me for a while now.  I am running CUCM 9.1.2 and am integrating with Microsoft LDAP.  When a user changes (a new person gets a currently used number) the Directory URIs is set to

URI                                             Partition               Edit/Remove

sip:username@domain.edu          Directory URI          Edit End User

The partition is not editable and I can't figure out how to edit the Primary entry because it is an active LDAP synced User.  I have synced with LDAP many times over, but the entry never changes.  How do I change that entry to reflect the new user?

Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Directory URIs change

Look at what field you're syncing the directory URI from your LDAP, change it, then wait for the next sync, or, do a manual sync

And the fact all the URIs synched from LDAP are in the directory URI partition and you cannot change it, is the expected behavior.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content