Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directroy Issue for one user

Hi,

Would you help me on this case: i have a user whose corporate directory displays the full directory number on the IP Phone instead of displaying the internal number. One one usee has this problem. Rest all have no problem

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I know this sounds silly and I don't mean to be insulting but have you checked that user's record in AD to make sure the field there is populated correctly?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ali nasser
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

actually you question is not clear, usually when you create end user it will be automatic in the end user corporate directory.

regards,

actually..when the enduser looksup on the corporate directory and selects a number to dial. He is not able to...The problem here is..only for this user the corporate directory lists out the full DID number while for the rest of the user the corporate directory looks good displaying the 6 digit internal number and translation rules doing the rest

I know this sounds silly and I don't mean to be insulting but have you checked that user's record in AD to make sure the field there is populated correctly?

Yes...thats what even i have asked the user...he hasn't replid for a week

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: