Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Mobile Connect CUCM 8.X

Hi,

I have been able to setup Mobile Connect for CUCM 7.X but unfurtenly for 8.X have not be able to disable/enable the feature using the Mobility softkey botton. When I pressed the sofkey selecting the option Disable Mobile Connect  it just not worked the status never change.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below. Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo. ___________________________________________ LinkedIn Profile: do.linkedin.com/in/leosalcie
Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES

Re: Disable Mobile Connect CUCM 8.X

I would check the owner user Id field is set on the phone device and this matches primary phone in RD Profile and Primary Line on user and that line is associated and user added on RDP and desk phone

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Disable Mobile Connect CUCM 8.X

The owner user id field is set on the phone so it look like the setup is ok, I opened a case to Cisco and look like is a bug...

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below. Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo. ___________________________________________ LinkedIn Profile: do.linkedin.com/in/leosalcie
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content