Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Disable My Phone Apps in CCME

Hi, I am implementing CCME 4.3 and I would like to disable the following to appear when services key is pressed: My Phone Apps. Is there any way to do this? I configured no phone-ui speeddial-fast dial under ephone but I am still getting My Phone Apps.

Chandrasen

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Disable My Phone Apps in CCME

The command “no phone-ui speeddial-fastdial” is for disabling the user interface for speed-dial and fast-dial configuration.

ephone phone-tag

no phone-ui speeddial-fastdial

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am using CCME 4.3 and I have already tried the command but no luck. Should I check anything else? Please advise.

Chandrasen

Has anyone found an answer to this issue? I am using CCME 7.0 and am experiencing the same issue. I have implemented the "no phone-ui" commands, yet the options appearing in the service menu still exist: "Extension Mobility" and "My Phone Apps". Is there no way to disable these?

Hall of Fame Super Gold

May be some of the TAC guys here can quickly verify this and file a bug as necessary.

Views
Helpful
Replies