Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable Shared Line

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

Our Customer have a solution of IP Telephony with CallManager 4.1.3 and was configured a Service Attendant Console with Hunt Group and Hunt Pilot. This solution was configured Shared Line for the attendant Console. My Question is: Who I disable the Shared Line? In that situation we use Shared Line?

Thank You,

8 Replies 8

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

commonly a line can be considered as shared line when it is implimented in more than one phon

so just make sure there is only one phon has this line (DN)

rate if helpful

FYI: shared lines are not supported with AC configurations

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi Javalenc,

I agree, but, the technicial configured this way and I would like know I can disable.

Thank You,

really easy, find the DN under device -> phone and start changing the partition of the DN or change the DN itself.

As long as DN and partition are not the same on other phones they won't be shared lines

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi Javalenc

This is not solved the problem. I tryed delete the DN and recreate but when associate with route pattern the shared line appearence again.

Thank You,

if you create it again with a DN that already exists on another phone in the same partition you're only recreating the shared line.

you don't even mention the problem you have

also not sure why you mention a route pattern ????

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi javalenc,

It configured in Attendant Console the functionality Shared Line, but, who this configuration is not wrigth, I need disable this function.

Thank You,

you cannot "disable" shared lines, what you can do is to change the configuration of the shared lines to make them unique, pretty easy and straight forward

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java