Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable Unity Connection Locale choices in 9.1

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hello,

I have deployed Unity Connection 9.1 with the UK English locale selected as the system default and the specific language for all users.

When a user selects option 4 for setup options then 1 for during for greetings they are then prompted to enter 1 to record greetings in US English and 2 to record greetings in UK English.

Is there any way to disable this language choice and default to UK English - it is really annoying the users given that they are all in the UK!

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Emmanuel Valdez
Level 3
Level 3
Hi James, Did you change the default languaje under System settings / General Configuration? If it was useful please rate. Regards.

Emmanuel, Thank you for the response. I had already set the System Default Language to UK English under System Settings > General Configuration. The conversation plays in UK English - I just want to get rid of the language choice when users choose to record a new greeting. I have checked another Unity Connection system running 8.6(2) and it does the same thing. I guess this might just be the default behaviour but it would be useful to for most of my customers if it could be disabled.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: