cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Displaying numbers pressed on screen

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

After a call is connected if you press any of the number keys the numbers do not display.  Is there a setting in call manager to turn this on?  I have gone through the admin and system guide and have not found a reference to this.

Thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately that's not something you can configure. Once the call is connected the DTMFs are sent but they won't show up in the LCD screen after the DN you dialed.

If you feel this should be a feature, get in touch with your AM and ask him about submitting a PER on this.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I had this request once; there was no way to do it then, and I'm not aware of anything changing since...

You see the dialed/connected number, not the DTMF you send afterwards...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately that's not something you can configure. Once the call is connected the DTMFs are sent but they won't show up in the LCD screen after the DN you dialed.

If you feel this should be a feature, get in touch with your AM and ask him about submitting a PER on this.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I had this request once; there was no way to do it then, and I'm not aware of anything changing since...

You see the dialed/connected number, not the DTMF you send afterwards...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!