Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLU licens count in Cisco Unified CM Administration version version: 7.0.1.11000-2 & Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168 & Cisco Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1)?

Hi,

I have the following setup in my installation:

- Cisco Unified CM Administration system version: 7.0.1.11000-2

- Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168

- Cisco Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1)

Is there anywhere where can I see how many DLU licenses it takes to create the different the different things?

I would like to know how many licenses it takes to create a voicemail, a new phone (by example the CISCO IP Phone 7940 model, 7960 model and so forth), a new voicemail, a new ATA-box, a new user and so forth.

The only thing I have been able to find, is the attached excel document, but it is based on older versions of the Cisco Unified CM Administration versions, so I do not know whether they still apply or not.

Can you help me?

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: DLU licens count in Cisco Unified CM Administration version

Hi

Log into CallManager admin, then go to System/Licensing/Licence Unit calculator.

This lists all the devices and configuration elements that are restricted by DLUs, and how many each will take.

Voicemail is licensed separately, there is a license count page in Unity administration.

The ' Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168' you refer to is I presume UCCX, and that too has a license count. This is based on concurrent logged in users, and you can see how many you are licensed for by logging into the appadmin pages, and going to System/License Information.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
2 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Hi

Log into CallManager admin, then go to System/Licensing/Licence Unit calculator.

This lists all the devices and configuration elements that are restricted by DLUs, and how many each will take.

Voicemail is licensed separately, there is a license count page in Unity administration.

The ' Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168' you refer to is I presume UCCX, and that too has a license count. This is based on concurrent logged in users, and you can see how many you are licensed for by logging into the appadmin pages, and going to System/License Information.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the confusion but you were correct in your presumption, I meant UCCX when I wrote "Cisco Application Administration"

Thank you for your answer; it was precisely what I was looking for!

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content