cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DND and Intrcpt buttons On call manager 5.1

brandoncheah
Level 1
Level 1

I have applied the softkey template with the DND and Intrcpt buttons but they are greyed out. What steps are needed to enable these buttons.

TIA.

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Brandon,

There is not built-in support for DND or Idivert in CCM. To be able to use this feature you have to set up IPMA (see below).

What most people do to duplicate this function if not running IPMA is to use CallForward All to voicemail when they are in an important meeting etc. and don't want their phone ringing.

Manager Interfaces

The manager phone makes available the manager features with the exception of Manager Configuration. Cisco IPMA automatically logs a manager into the IPMA service when the Cisco IPMA service starts.

The manager accesses the Cisco IPMA features **Do Not Disturb, Immediate Divert, and Transfer to Voice Mail from the Cisco IP Phone softkeys.

The state of the Do Not Disturb feature displays in the Status Window on the Cisco IP Phone.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f3ad2.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

As always,

Thanks Rob, i did read that document before. I was just wondering if it was possible without the IPMA.

Appreciate it as always.

just to add from the great info from Rob (as always =) hope you're doing great)

this feature is now standalone in CUCM 6.x so if you're interested on it and don't want IPMA you can upgrade to get this

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: