cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Do Not Disturb, Ring out DND not displaying

khenning
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, We are running CUCm 7.1.3.3 and we recently had someone ask about the DND feature. We do not want to deploy this until we can get the ring out DND to display and currently cannot. We have an assortmant of phones from the 7910, 11's, 12's, 40,s 41's 42's, 60's, 61's, and 62's I am running a 60 and a 41 at my desk for testing purposed and when I activate DND on either phone I do not get the Ring out DND displayed, either way. Teh current phone load on the 412 is 8-5 version. In addition to this question woudl be how the DND woudl display with 7914's and 7915's

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ring out is the state of the phone when that softkey set will be displayed.  This means that a call has been placed and is ringing before it's connected.  The DND option you can set under the ring out is the toggle DND so you can turn on/off DND while a call you placed is ringing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: