Level 1
Level 1

As I know, Asterisk does.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

No natively, you need 3rd party Paging system like Berbee Informacast or Valcom.

or Citrix Application Gateway is another option. I have also heard this.. (all true)

You can modify and 7940 and mount it in the ceiling. Hook a amplified speaker to the existing "speaker phone" of the IP phone. Mount this into the tile. Now, just configure that phones or phones as PLAR in CCM and you can then have overhead paging.

Of course, this is not the cleanest ways, but I have heard of people doing this. I have also heard of mods for MWI lights. (as in make a "big light" for mwi)

cheers

Thanks.

My customer currently has a Bogen TPU-15A paging system. wondering if I can connect it to CCM via an ATA?

You'll need an FXS card in the router to terminate the Bogen.. I works great..

Or if your amp has a 600 ohm input put one of those old E&M cards to use. Works well and you don't need an FXS/FXO interface for the amp. There is a document somewhere on CCO describing how to do it. Unfortunatley E&M cards are not supported in the newer routers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: