cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Hardware Revision matter?

Hosam Badreldin
Level 1
Level 1

Does Hardware Revision matter? Lets say I have a CP-7942G with Hardware Revision 1.0, and another CP-7942G with Hardware Revision 12.0 can they load the same sbs image?such as jar42sccp.8-3-2-27.sbn and tnp42.8-3-1-21a.bin.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Where do you see the hardware revision?

Either way I never paid attention to it and never had any problems as all phones of the same model support the same firmware files.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Where do you see the hardware revision?

Either way I never paid attention to it and never had any problems as all phones of the same model support the same firmware files.

HTH,

Chris

In the web interface for the phone. I have a phone that keep rebooting itself. Changed the physical phone, changed the port it connects to in the switch, changed the patch cable, removed phone from CM and added it back and the problem still exist.

Some logs (there is more):

WRN 08:21:58.608226 JVM: Startup Module Loader|cip.mmgr.ds:? - [MediaMgrSM]: Unhandled Event, State = StateHandsetOffHook Event = EventSetSpeakerModeOff

DBG 08:23:13.004503 lcd_close: return success!

ERR 08:23:13.017218 SYSMSG: pid 25 ( /tmp/sunvm.unzip/sunvm.cnu) Terminated by Signal->Cputime limit exceeded

Hosam - You should start a new thread for your question.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: