Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about Route Pattern when using H323

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have today a one solution with CallManager 4.2.3  working with H323 to 01 site. It will be change the version to 7.1.5 and will be increase more 50 sites and I have the following questions: I need to do the configuration Route Pattern in CCM for the new 50 sites or only create dial-peer in the remote gateway? Because, today I have the following Route Pattern:

1XX - Call for Emergency Service

103XX - Call for Carrier Service

[2-6}XXXXXXX - Call local fix

[7-9}XXXXXXX - Call for Celular Phone

0800XXXXXXX - Call for 0800 Service

0300XXXXXXX - Call for 0300 Service

00! - Call for International Services

0XXYYXXXXXXXX - Call for another country in Brazil

There are today 10 route pattern. If I had that to do for new 50 sites I will have 500 route pattern in CCM. Are There another way to do this configuration? The new topology each new site will be a one Gateway using the 02 port FXO and the Central Office 03 links with 2M speed.

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Roman Rodichev
Level 7
Level 7

Yes, you can use local route groups introduced in CM 7.0.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8363

You would only have 10 route patterns, they would all point to the same route list, which would contain a special route group called "Local Route Group". You would then create 50 different route groups each pointing to the specific site gateway. You would then configure the specific route group for each of the 50 device pools using the "local route group" setting.

A phone in device pool 1 would use the route group 1. A phone in device pool 2 would use the route group 2.

Regards,

Roman

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Roman Rodichev
Level 7
Level 7

Yes, you can use local route groups introduced in CM 7.0.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8363

You would only have 10 route patterns, they would all point to the same route list, which would contain a special route group called "Local Route Group". You would then create 50 different route groups each pointing to the specific site gateway. You would then configure the specific route group for each of the 50 device pools using the "local route group" setting.

A phone in device pool 1 would use the route group 1. A phone in device pool 2 would use the route group 2.

Regards,

Roman

Hi Roman,

Thank You very much by attentation and explanation.

Wilson