Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt: Forward All

Greetings,

I need help with this  case below, if someone can help me I appreciate.

Case:

Bob is located in site A and he press ForwardAll to your cellPhone.

Ana is located in site B and make a call to Bob, instead the call goes out for the site A via PSTN to Bob´s Cellphone (because the CfrALL), the call "return" to site B and goes out via PSTN of site B.

Anyone seen this?

Leonardo Oliveira
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

UCM version 7.0 and later includes a feature called the Local Route Group. This is what you are looking for as it allows you to state that the call should use an off-net path local the the call originator. This is done by attaching a route group to each device pool that contains the off-net gateways/trunks local to the devices in that device pool.

LRG has a long list of uses.  In the context of your question, you can assign a CFA CSS that contains route patterns which specify route lists including the LRG. When a call is forwarded the LRG will choose the route group from the call originator's device pool at the time of the call.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this CUCM or what are you using??? version???

What do you mean by: "the call "return" to site B and goes out via PSTN of site B"

Have you checked that the routing for the CFA CSS is correct and (as I assume this is the behavior you want) routes using site's B route patterns??

From what you mention I believe you have routing issues

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

UCM version 7.0 and later includes a feature called the Local Route Group. This is what you are looking for as it allows you to state that the call should use an off-net path local the the call originator. This is done by attaching a route group to each device pool that contains the off-net gateways/trunks local to the devices in that device pool.

LRG has a long list of uses.  In the context of your question, you can assign a CFA CSS that contains route patterns which specify route lists including the LRG. When a call is forwarded the LRG will choose the route group from the call originator's device pool at the time of the call.

Thankz Jonathan for the info. Was very useful. I will take a  test.

Leonardo Oliveira
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: