Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Doubt: Forward All

Greetings,

I need help with this  case below, if someone can help me I appreciate.

Case:

Bob is located in site A and he press ForwardAll to your cellPhone.

Ana is located in site B and make a call to Bob, instead the call goes out for the site A via PSTN to Bob´s Cellphone (because the CfrALL), the call "return" to site B and goes out via PSTN of site B.

Anyone seen this?

Leonardo Oliveira www.avvid.net "Scientia potentia est"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Doubt: Forward All

UCM version 7.0 and later includes a feature called the Local Route Group. This is what you are looking for as it allows you to state that the call should use an off-net path local the the call originator. This is done by attaching a route group to each device pool that contains the off-net gateways/trunks local to the devices in that device pool.

LRG has a long list of uses.  In the context of your question, you can assign a CFA CSS that contains route patterns which specify route lists including the LRG. When a call is forwarded the LRG will choose the route group from the call originator's device pool at the time of the call.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Is this CUCM or what are you using??? version???

What do you mean by: "the call "return" to site B and goes out via PSTN of site B"

Have you checked that the routing for the CFA CSS is correct and (as I assume this is the behavior you want) routes using site's B route patterns??

From what you mention I believe you have routing issues

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
VIP Super Bronze

UCM version 7.0 and later includes a feature called the Local Route Group. This is what you are looking for as it allows you to state that the call should use an off-net path local the the call originator. This is done by attaching a route group to each device pool that contains the off-net gateways/trunks local to the devices in that device pool.

LRG has a long list of uses.  In the context of your question, you can assign a CFA CSS that contains route patterns which specify route lists including the LRG. When a call is forwarded the LRG will choose the route group from the call originator's device pool at the time of the call.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Thankz Jonathan for the info. Was very useful. I will take a  test.

Leonardo Oliveira www.avvid.net "Scientia potentia est"
Views
Helpful
Replies