Views
Helpful
Replies

DRS Web page not loading after logging in on CUCM 8.5

fuhrersk8
Level 3
Level 3

Hello guys!

The DRS webpage is not loading (it goes blank) after logging in on the CUCM 8.5. I read there is bug CSCtq18270 that have something to dpo with it but, is there a fix. I need to configure backup but unable since the page goes blank.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Nephtali,

Good to know that it is an issue with the browser. And my last suspect was this only.

Do you have any special settings in the Firefox, keep the defaul settings and try again after you restart the

DRF Local/Master Services.

Hope it helps.

Please dont forget to rate all the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below each of the right answers.

Thanks,

Anand

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Nephtali,

I could get the below details of the defect you are referring above.

CSCtq18270 - DRS page can login but no any response for any menu after RU

Found in: CUCM Version 8.6(1.10000.23)

Symptom:
DRS page can log in but no response from any menu after RU.

Conditions:
Performing a restore or upgrade and the publisher and subscriber versions are mismatched.

Workaround:
Make the Pub and Sub version match.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Thanks for the reply! I only have one Publisher, there is no Subscriber and my version is 8.5.

Hi Nephtali,

Please ensure the DRS Master\Agent services are running , check it from the serviceability page.

Is this a upgraded setup ? Make sure that this hardware is in the supported list in the comp matrix.

If you have restored from another box, is your License MAC valid?

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Both DRF Local/Master Services are running, are these the one youre reffering to?

This is a brand new setup ordered from Cisco.

Hi,

Yes, its the one which I was referring to.

Could you please restart both of them and try again.

Thanks,

Anand

I just restarted both, but still the same issue. Sould another service needs to be restarted? Actually I rebooted the CUCM server but the problem continues. Thanks again Anand for your response!

Hi Nephtali,

Did you try accessing the DRS from a different browser?

May be TAC is the next team for further help here.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hello Anand,

It works with Firefox; with Chrome I am able to log in but the menus do absolutely nothing. I read somwhere over the Internet that the the CAR DB also needs to be restarted also, but since the CAR DB cannot be restarted trhough the Web GUI Im trying to figure out which one of the services in the service list on the CLI is the CAR DB.  Thanks again!

Hi Nephtali,

Good to know that it is an issue with the browser. And my last suspect was this only.

Do you have any special settings in the Firefox, keep the defaul settings and try again after you restart the

DRF Local/Master Services.

Hope it helps.

Please dont forget to rate all the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below each of the right answers.

Thanks,

Anand

I restarted both services through the CLI but same results. IE displays a message after a while that says page not responding long running script...

Thanks for your support Anand. I opened a TAC service request to solve this issue. Thanks again!

I am currently having this issue.  Was TAC able to solve it? If so what was the answer.  I know this is an old thread but I am having the issue with IE 9 windows 7.

Hi Gregory!

Yes, the solution is either you use Mozilla Firefox (prefered by Cisco TAC) or IE8 or less.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: