Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

DS1 reset causes remaining DS1s to unregister - 2851

Hello,

I have a total of 5 DS1's configured on 3 VWIC interfaces. One of the T1's is configured E&M and is used a tie line to a remote PBX. If I have an issue with the tie line T1 and reset it from the CM, it will register like it is suppose to but will cause the other 4 - T1's to unregister. If I reset those T1's(VWIC one and two) they will register and the T1 on VWIC 3 will go down. This will continue until I either reboot the gateway or do a shut / no shut on that interface.

If you have encountered a similar issue, please let me know what had to be done to reslove. - - Thank you...

1 REPLY

Re: DS1 reset causes remaining DS1s to unregister - 2851

Haven't seen anything like this on recent IOS. If you're on 12.3 code up to about 12.4(11)T this could be a bug. But 15T and later there shouldn't be anything like this that is a known issue anyways.

-nick

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content