Views
Helpful
Replies

dspfarm registration to CCM issue

hepark
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i'm having trouble with dspfarm registration to ccm. My router model is 1751-v, dsp's are available to conf, i've already created cfb<mac-addr-fe0/0> in media resources config page, but the output for "show sccp" in the gw indicates CONNECTION PENDING message for tcp link status, which i understand that the response from ccm was not received. I ran a debug command and indeed the action was failed to connect to ccm, and the gw keeps retrying, at times configured by default.

the config is pretty simple, as long as i know:

dspfarm confbridge maximum sessions 1

dspfarm

sccp local fastethernet0/0

sccp ccm x.x.x.x priority 1

sccp

did anybody face with this type of problem? if so, pls post a message, tks in advance

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you enable DSP services on the voice card?

Gateway#configure terminal

Gateway(config)#voice-card 1

Gateway(config-voicecard)#dsp services dspfarm

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

If you have already configured the dsp services dspfarm command under voice card already, try a "no sccp" and sccp to see if that helps!

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

i just can't input the "dsp service dspfarm" in none of the voice-cards.

the documentation in cisco.com does not mention this command to be entered for 17xx series router for configuring conf resources..., or can it be the ios? i'm using 12.4(9)T1, ip voice

tks again

it seemed the dspfarm was trying to open port (socket) number 0 instead of 2000 when analyzed the debug sccp output, which was odd, so i forced with the command:

sccp local FastEthernet 0/0 port 2000