cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DSPFARMS WITH 2600

Rafael Jimenez
Level 4
Level 4

I have an 2621XM router with a NM-HDV.It has 5xPDVM-12 dsps. There is a E1(1Port) Multi-Flex Trunk WAN Daughter Card card in the vic slot 0.

Im trying to setup conference resources using the dspfarm confbridge maximum sessions .., the only option available is 0, if I type 0 i receive the following error "No dsp resources available or allocated; check dsp availability

and allocate voice card(s) for dspfarm".

I would like to know how put the 5xPDVM-12 dsps availables for conference and transcoding to be used with the CCME 6.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Rafael,

Do you have:

Router(config-voicecard)# dsp services dspfarm

Router(config)#dspfarm

Best regards,

- Adrián.

Hi Adrian,

The dsp services dspfarm in voice-card config mode is present in the configuration. The dspfarm command in config mode is not present. Do you think the missing R(cofig)#dspfarm command will solve this? (I had to go to the site to test it).

The IOS is 12.4(23).

Thanks

If you do not enable dspfarm services on the voice-card it will show max-sessions 0, yes.

-nick

The problem was fixed changing the codec complexity from high to medium. Now there is 8 sessions for conference. Using the dsp calculator it show that the 5xPDVM-12 are not enough for transconding.

Thanks

Hi Rafa,

Good news. Glad you've solved the problem.

5 pts for sharing your solution.

Best regards,

- Adrián.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: