Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Dual Media Streaming Problem

I am on a customer site and having a rather odd problem with DMS. The customer is on CUCM8.6.2.20000-2 and the phones are SCCP 6921s running 9.2.2.6 firmware and all the phones have Privacy turned off and Builtin Bridge turned on. Extension Mobiity is used throughout the site for all users.

Problem is, I have around 70 UDPs that are configured at their line level to do automatic recording. 67 of them are working fine. 3 of them aren’t. All 70 UDPs are configured for automatic call recording and point to a suitable recording profile. I can log those 3 accounts onto any phone and they don’t record.

To rule out possible network issues the phone I'm using for testing is connected to a HUB, I have my laptop connected to the hub and running WireShark and therefore capturing all traffic to and from the phone. With one of the 67 good accounts logged on I see packets being sent to the call recording server IP address. With one of the 3 other accounts logged onto the same phone nothing is being sent to the call recording server IP address.

So it seems to be a problem with the UDP and/or line of these 3 user. Only thing is, I have deleted and recreated them by copying existing known good accounts and they still don’t work.

3 REPLIES
Green

Hi,

What device model are your failing UDPs based on.

The reason I am asking is that 7940 & 7960 do not support dual RTP streams

Worth asking.

Regards

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hi,

What about 8945 Model ? Is it supported ?

Regards,

Mohammad

Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

Any chance you could get me the working and non working traces from the CUCM for a recording call. Please include the details such as the calling and the called number. Also, please make sure the traces are set to detailed from the Serviceability Page >> Trace >> Configuration.

And how do we integrate with the recording server? Is it SIP?

Regards,

Jagpreet

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content