Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

DX650 CUCM Registration through VPN

I have a DX650 connected through AnyConnect and it registers to CM (9.1.1) just fine. When I take the phone off-hook, I hear dial-tone but, when I dial any extension I only hear silence and when I try to call the DX650 the call does not come in. I am using the same extension on my 7965 and when I pickup the handset on the dx650 I can see the line go off-hook on my 7965. I did find that if I dial 0 for the Operator the call goes through just fine. Note, 0 is being translated to a 4 digit extension. If I have the operator transfer me to another extension I hear nothing and the person I am transferred to hears a busy tone when they answer. As a test I translated a single digit to a 4 digit extension and I was able to complete a call.  Voice mail notificatoin & retreiveal work along with all other web features through the VPN, I'm only having problems with voice.  I have web access enabled in CM for the device and I can remote into the phone.  I've seen similar situations here with one way communications but, it appears my situation is different.  This same endpoint works fine when connected locally.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content