I am facing issue with a new DX650 Phone. When I connect the PoE power the Phone does not boot and it doesn't show anything on the display.
Attached snapshot of the DX650.
Check POE switch
1- Can you connect one of your Cisco IP phones which work well with same port which you use for DX650.
Check UTP cable
1-Check to replace the cable with new one
Check switch logs
2- Kindly check logs after you plug your Cisco IP phone to check the power . use the below
switch(conf)#logging console " if you logging as console".
switch#terminal monitor " if you logging as telnet or ssh"
please rate all useful information
Thank you for your response.
- I have other DX650 which are working perfectly on the same switch and port.
- Already used multiple cables.
- The DX650 isn't powering on properly.
- When I do show cdp neighbor, it is not being discovered.
- When I do show power inline it is taking 15.4 W when it actually should take 13.7.
- There are no messages on Console except for port up / down and poe.
last test , if you have external charger try to connect it to your IP Phone?. If you still have the problem , you have to do RMA for this IP phone back to cisco to replace it with new one.