cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 Phone-Only Configuration

Ryan Hladek
Level 1
Level 1

I am deploying several DX650's for a client and I cannot figure out how to set them to the phone-only configuration. The client would like to ease into using the apps and other features of the phone. I've searched through several Cisco docs on the phones as well as CUCM 9.1 documentation but haven't found anything.

Thanks in advace!

4 Replies 4

Tom.Stone
Level 1
Level 1

I think I might have solved this. Within Settings, I set the option to "display phone app when locked" and set a PIN that I didn't share with the user

Then I set the phone settings within CUCM to "Require Screen Lock="PIN", "Lock Device"="Enabled" and enabled "Enforce Screen Lock during Display-On time"

Seems to only allow use of phone (so I guess this is "phone only")....but if I goto the phone, I can login with the PIN and change stuff, I just have to remember to lock it before I leave

jchik-foothill
Level 1
Level 1

The Cisco document says "From the Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration page, set Device UI Profile to Phone only. After you enable Phone Only Mode, the user must enter their credentials again."

How do we get to Device UI Profile?

Similar issue, running CUCM 8.6.2, cannot find Devicve UI Profile in CUCM, anyone know if this is a limitation with CUCM version?

Hi,

you get this option under Product Specific configuration layout in Phone configuration .By default, it is Simple.

can u check?

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: