The E1 connection will "sometimes' freeze for no obvious reason. Once a month, then maybe 2 times a week, then nothing for 2 months. There is no pattern in this freezes. I have configured everything correct. I have used this setup with the same provider in the same country for other customers where it works without errors.
I have changed everthing on the customers side: voice gateway, IOS, cabling. The provider also has changed everything on their side.
The problem still is there, all the swaps did not solve the problem. I'm running out of ideas.
As you can see, there are some errors.
Does anybody has an idea on what to do next? The provider will tell me next time that he can not do anything else. The customer begins to wonder...
E1 0/3/0 is up.
Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced
Cablelength is Unknown
No alarms detected.
alarm-trigger is not set
Version info Firmware: 20071011, FPGA: 13, spm_count = 0
Framing is NO-CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Line.
CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware is 320.
Data in current interval (856 seconds elapsed):
3 Line Code Violations, 13 Path Code Violations
0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 1 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...